Are you not satisfied with the product or is it no longer working properly? Then we will solve it! We will be happy to explain how it works.
How do I return or exchange a product?
- Please contact us via our contact page to register your return. Please include all your details in the E-mail (invoice number, name, address, postcode, town, telephone number).
- Once we have processed your return request, you will receive an e-mail or phone call from us to confirm your return. You will then have another 10 days to return your product in its original condition with packaging.
- Use the original box to pack the product.
- Print a shipping label online from PostNL or DHL and stick it on the box. You do not have a printer? Then write the return address on the box yourself and affix a shipping label at the post office or at your nearest DHL service point.
The return address is:
De Amer 2
8253 RC Dronten
- At the drop-off point you will usually receive a track & trace code with which you can follow the returned products. This is also your proof of posting. As soon as we have received your package, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
Please note that after the 14-day cooling-off period it is no longer possible to return. You still have at least 1 years warranty on your product.
- You can register your return no later than 14 days after receipt of the product.
- Returns are only possible if the packaging is unopened and the product is undamaged.
- The product to be returned must be packed in the original packaging and in an outer carton.
- Damaged products and packaging will not be credited.
- Crediting takes place after receipt, checking and approval by B-autoclave.