Are you not satisfied with the product or is it no longer working properly? Then we will solve it! We will be happy to explain how it works.
How do I return or exchange a product?
- Please contact us via our contact page to register your return. Please include all your details in the E-mail (invoice number, name, address, postcode, town, telephone number).
- Once we have processed your return request, you will receive an email or phone call from us to confirm your return request. You will then have another 14 days to return your product in its original condition with packaging.
- Use the original box to pack the product.
- Print a shipping label online from PostNL or DHL and stick it on the box. You do not have a printer? Then write the return address on the box yourself and affix a shipping label at the post office or at your nearest DHL service point.
The return address is:
De Amer 2
8253 RC Dronten
- At the drop-off point you will usually receive a track & trace code with which you can follow the returned products. This is also your proof of posting. As soon as we have received your package, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
Please note that after the 14-day cooling-off period it is no longer possible to return. You still have at least 1 years warranty on your product.
- You can register your return no later than 14 days after receipt of the product.
- Returns are only possible if the packaging is unopened and the product is undamaged.
- The product to be returned must be packed in the original packaging and in an outer carton.
- Damaged products and packaging will not be credited.
- Crediting takes place after receipt, checking and approval by B-autoclave.